V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a small laser guided missle launcher or photon torpedoes to be mounted on the front of my Road King. Photon torpedoes would be best for vaporizing and then being able to just drive through the cloud of atoms.

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Group buy. Maybe they give quantity discounts.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Maybe this guy can help . . . when he gets out!

A former U.S. Navy supply officer pleaded guilty Tuesday to illegally possessing dozens of machine guns at his rural Chippewa County home.

MADISON - A former U.S. Navy supply officer pleaded guilty Tuesday to illegally possessing dozens of machine guns at his rural Chippewa County home. Federal prosecutors charged David Carmel, 32, of Gilman, with having 60 machine guns in June. He's also charged in federal court in New York with trying to sell weapon-mounted laser sights he allegedly stole from the military. Carmel faces up to 10 years in prison and $250,000 when he is sentenced Nov. 27 on the Wisconsin charge, although Assistant U.S. Attorney Laura Przybylinski Finn said he could get a lighter sentence in exchange for his guilty plea under federal sentencing guidelines. Carmel, dressed in an orange jail jumpsuit with his head shaven, told U.S. District Court Judge John C. Shabaz he understood his plea. He told the judge he's being treated for a mental illness, but was in control of his "faculties." "Yes, your honor, I am guilty," he said. Federal investigators learned about Carmel after discovering someone was trying to sell a destroyed rifle scope on eBay in April 2006. Laser scopes must be destroyed when they're no longer used under a Defense Department directive. They tracked the account to Carmel, and an undercover agent asked Carmel in May to take him shooting. Carmel was arrested shortly before he was to meet the agent at the Leinenkugel's Brewery. Federal agents discovered a cache of weapons on the 40 acres Carmel shares with his parents, including about 80 machine guns, a rocket launcher, artillery shells, dozens of grenades and a tank. Przybylinski Finn said prosecutors aren't sure where Carmel got the machine guns. But he served as a supply officer on the minesweeper USS Shrike and bought hundreds of unneeded laser sights, machine gun parts and night vision goggles for the ship, the New York complaint said. Carmel, a lieutenant, was relieved of his supply duties for misappropriating government property and misusing his authority. He left the Navy in 2005. Under the plea agreement, Carmel or a person he designates will be allowed to keep any weapons that are lawful. Carmel's attorney, Chris Kelly, said nothing in court besides agreeing with the judge. He didn't immediately return a message left at his office.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eprenzlow said:
A former U.S. Navy supply officer pleaded guilty Tuesday to illegally possessing dozens of machine guns at his rural Chippewa County home.

MADISON - A former U.S. Navy supply officer pleaded guilty Tuesday to illegally possessing dozens of machine guns at his rural Chippewa County home. Federal prosecutors charged David Carmel, 32, of Gilman, with having 60 machine guns in June. He's also charged in federal court in New York with trying to sell weapon-mounted laser sights he allegedly stole from the military. Carmel faces up to 10 years in prison and $250,000 when he is sentenced Nov. 27 on the Wisconsin charge, although Assistant U.S. Attorney Laura Przybylinski Finn said he could get a lighter sentence in exchange for his guilty plea under federal sentencing guidelines. Carmel, dressed in an orange jail jumpsuit with his head shaven, told U.S. District Court Judge John C. Shabaz he understood his plea. He told the judge he's being treated for a mental illness, but was in control of his "faculties." "Yes, your honor, I am guilty," he said. Federal investigators learned about Carmel after discovering someone was trying to sell a destroyed rifle scope on eBay in April 2006. Laser scopes must be destroyed when they're no longer used under a Defense Department directive. They tracked the account to Carmel, and an undercover agent asked Carmel in May to take him shooting. Carmel was arrested shortly before he was to meet the agent at the Leinenkugel's Brewery. Federal agents discovered a cache of weapons on the 40 acres Carmel shares with his parents, including about 80 machine guns, a rocket launcher, artillery shells, dozens of grenades and a tank. Przybylinski Finn said prosecutors aren't sure where Carmel got the machine guns. But he served as a supply officer on the minesweeper USS Shrike and bought hundreds of unneeded laser sights, machine gun parts and night vision goggles for the ship, the New York complaint said. Carmel, a lieutenant, was relieved of his supply duties for misappropriating government property and misusing his authority. He left the Navy in 2005. Under the plea agreement, Carmel or a person he designates will be allowed to keep any weapons that are lawful. Carmel's attorney, Chris Kelly, said nothing in court besides agreeing with the judge. He didn't immediately return a message left at his office.
Yeah but I want stuff that the military doesn't even have yet. I would even settle for a cutting laser that could be powered off of my alternator. Know of some cages that need trimming.

·
Obsolete Rider
1,728 Posts
Bigger alternator

If we can't get the photon torpedoes as military surplus, how big an
alternator would I need to power shields for forward, rear, and both sides?
If I can't blast them into oblivion, I need the shields for defense.

By the way, I seem to already have the cloaking device. :wootdnc:

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
I know were talking items for our bikes but I have been wanting to mount a paintball gun in the front grill of my car! Have the barrel sticking out just enough and put on an electric solenide for the trigger.

For all those peolpe that cut in front of you. Start peppering them from behind, they will probably think that something is wrong with there car and pull over!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I could have used a side mount on monday, some d**khead came flying on to the parkway, up to a slow car in the right lane and he jumped into the middle lane, problem being I was in that lane!!!, I love screaming at aholes at highway speed-vaporizing would have been much more effective!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
RidingJerry said:
If we can't get the photon torpedoes as military surplus, how big an
alternator would I need to power shields for forward, rear, and both sides?
If I can't blast them into oblivion, I need the shields for defense.
By the way, I seem to already have the cloaking device. :wootdnc:
:roflback: :roflback: :roflback:
Good one. Funny, I think I have one too. Now, if only we could figure out how to disengage it, we'd be golden.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm liking the paintball gun idea. Do they make them with acid in them?:whistle:

·
Noch ein bier, bitte
1,537 Posts
wkohn said:
I'm liking the paintball gun idea. Do they make them with acid in them?:whistle:
Or maybe fill them with hydrogen sulfate, that stinky rotten egg smelling juice we used to make in chemistry class.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Rear-aiming paintball gun mount inside the tourpack which is filled with the new pepper spray powder paintballs used by the police.

Tailgater comes up and you pop about a dozen at his front grill and it gets sucked into his vents.

WooHoo!!!! :gun:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
2 words "Rail Gun"

Every bike should come equipped with a device that can toss a volkswagon into low orbit in a few seconds at mach 7.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We will come up with a solution here pretty soon.

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
Count me in! And if you find a way to dis-engage the friggin' cloaking device, let me know - damn thing is annoying...

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
Count me in! And if you find a way to dis-engage the friggin' cloaking device, let me know - damn things seem to be standard on every bike I ride....

·
Registered
141 Posts
Abl

wkohn said:
Yeah but I want stuff that the military doesn't even have yet. I would even settle for a cutting laser that could be powered off of my alternator. Know of some cages that need trimming.
I guess you haven't heard of the Airborne Laser (ABL)?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts