V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
professional doof
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i remember seeing a thread on here a while ago with a link to the HD web site where you could download some of the TV commercials. i did a search and can't find it. if by chance some one saved the one where the guy finally gets a date after buying a RK let me know.
josh

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Harley ? Dinette Set?? Had to get the Dinette set. LOL :D

I would rather eat off of a paper plate than have a nice dinette set and no HD.

·
Registered
26 Posts
How about the one from several years ago with the old man talking to his grandkids about Harleys and aluminum siding? It's been a long time for that one so maybe it's not available anywhere.

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
mpemulis said:
How about the one from several years ago with the old man talking to his grandkids about Harleys and aluminum siding? It's been a long time for that one so maybe it's not available anywhere.
:corn: What the fuk do you mean "old" man?

Lefty

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
You gotta go into your temporary internet files and get it.
You capable or you want me to do it and e-mail it to ya'? :D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Fatb0y said:
Harley ? Dinette Set?? Had to get the Dinette set. LOL :D

I would rather eat off of a paper plate than have a nice dinette set and no HD.
Same here, I drive a 1991 Ford Ranger rust bucket cause I spend my money on the bike and bike trips. The wife keeps trying to get me to replace the old piece of crap, but I'm going to drive it until it dies.

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
I like the one of the guys staring at the empty garage: the Harley he almost got. That ad really spoke to me as somebody that wanted one my whole life and hadn't done it yet. Realized I didn't want to be sitting around the nursing home someday regretting that I never bought a Harley. So I fixed that. :chopper:

Too bad that isn't on the website.

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
Captain Bligh said:
I like the one of the guys staring at the empty garage: the Harley he almost got. That ad really spoke to me as somebody that wanted one my whole life and hadn't done it yet. Realized I didn't want to be sitting around the nursing home someday regretting that I never bought a Harley. So I fixed that. :chopper:

Too bad that isn't on the website.
Yep, that's what this old man did, too. Didn't wanna be tellin' the grandkids about ridin' Nortons and BSAs in the 60s. "Oh yeah, Grandpa, there were motorcycles named BSA and Norton in the last century, sure."

Lefty

·
Banned
9,436 Posts
mpemulis said:
Heh. Sorry. Didn't mean to get anyone riled up.

:duh?:
When you're as old as me you get riled up easy. . . .:hystria:

Lefty

·
Registered
1 Posts
HD television commercials

Does anyone know where that webpage went where you could download old Harley commercials? The link above no longer works. Thanks in advance.

TK

·
Registered
188 Posts
There was one other as well

about a guy that comes out of a store and stares at a bike for a few moments wondering, what's wrong with this picture? The bike had the side stand on the right side.
Anyone know where I could find that one?

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
I have seen a lot of the older HD commercials/videos posted on Youtube. You might look there. Not sure how to download however...
Ride safe.
Steve.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts