V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm planning to pick up my new baby from the dealer this weekend such I'm now processing my previously approved credit app from my local credit union. Even though it's still the dead of winter here (with no end in sight), I originally agreed to an interest rate of 5.49 in November 2002. Upon going in to sign the papers and get the check to give to the dealer, they informed me the rate just dropped to 4.5.

Yahoo!!! (not the website either...)

Have others been finding the same???

:D :cool: :D

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
mtmtrspt said:
..............Have others been finding the same???

:D :cool: :D
your check? No I look high and low and couldn't find it!

Just kiddin' congrats on the great rate and the ride:D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Great rate. My credit union wouldn't come near what I could get elsewhere for a motorcycle loan. I guess they don't like bikes.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I got mine just prior to Christmas and my credit union happened to be offering 5.9% (usually around 12%) for an unsecured loan up to $7500. Perfect for me, since I had $2500 set aside already. I'm not too worried about the interest rate though. I plan to hit it hard and pay it off fast. The quicker I pay off the bike the sooner I can consider getting a replacement for my illing truck.

Chilly

·
: Þ
341 Posts
Good deal. Pennies from heaven.

I saved for years and was fortunate enough to pay cash for mine. Not everyone is that lucky tho. I'd take that 4.5% and my big grin and head straight to the dealer.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Great Rate but it's a rule 28...!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.