V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ride it like you Stole it
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the looks of the FLH bikes that went to a 19" or 21" front wheels and tires. If you have done this mod could you post some pics and a explanation of what you had to do to accomplish this.

Thanks
Randy

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MRG: That is the look I'm looking for but to bad I live in the middle of no where.

TXCHOP: Looks nice but I still want to go with a fender.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
Not my style either...Just though it was worth looking at....Not my bike, just saw on ebay today...
Tell Hogpro you are a member here and they will ship free...19 inch wheels, bolt right up and many people think they will handle better than a 21. 21's do fit under the fender, but sometimes you have to enlarge the holes so there is no rub.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I had 19's and now 21's and can say they handle the same. I have no issues with handling whatsover.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the Ride Wright Wheels setup, 21" WW Fat Daddy Spokes & 16" WW Fat Daddy Spokes on the rear. I don't think handling suffered much if at all.

Netjammer-
More pic's here http://netjam.com/flhr.html

THEOZZ said:
I really like the looks of the FLH bikes that went to a 19" or 21" front wheels and tires. If you have done this mod could you post some pics and a explanation of what you had to do to accomplish this.

Thanks
Randy

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MRG:

Did they have to do any mods to the front fender to get it to fit. You went 21 on the front what size did you go on the rear?

Netjammer: Your bike looks real classy with thr Fat Daddy Spokes :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts