For some reason I just changed my mind about eating spam.:hmmm:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
I like spam!

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
When is this place going to require an approval process before posting?

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Finally SPAM that looks good.

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
Can't we all just get along...and move this to the EAYOR? I don't look at SPAM as a rule but would make an exception in this case. Did you notice her lovely shoes? :wacko:

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
fourhour said:

as soon as some other douchbags get caught reading the forum at work and b!tch about inappropriate threads, or some other douchbag looking at it then b!tching that his/her kids saw something inappropriate.

It's a f u c k i n g biker forum people !!!!!!!!!!!!! That alone should cause you to use caution when browsing !!!!!!!!!! :yes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Habenero Kid, it's the same people that bitch about a Harley that vibrates, runs to hot, that want cruise control, water cooled, air deflectors, don't know how to check the oil level(let alone change it), or do simple maintenance, (Like lube a cable) that want to rule and make rules.

Sorry about the vent, I rather like Spam.

·
Noch ein bier, bitte
1,537 Posts
I notice the post is from India. Do they eat Spam in India?

Why is that woman holding the Spam right in the way? Jeez!!!! :woohoo:

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
fourhour said:
This has been an ongoing discussion behind the scenes. I was informed today that some changes have been made to the registration process to help prevent spam. There are other options as well. I believe the object is to try to stop the spam with as little restriction as possible so not to discourage new member participation.

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Habanero Kid said:
as soon as some other douchbags get caught reading the forum at work and b!tch about inappropriate threads, or some other douchbag looking at it then b!tching that his/her kids saw something inappropriate.

It's a f u c k i n g biker forum people !!!!!!!!!!!!! That alone should cause you to use caution when browsing !!!!!!!!!! :yes:

I believe the approval process being discussed above was for NEW members only and NOT to limit the active members ability to post without approval.

·
moved on
13,396 Posts
there is some enjoyment to slamming spammers, the Springer edit is a great case for allowing them to try to spam.

I say let them post so all can enjoy Springers creative edits.

·
Doof Bag
274 Posts
EileenisNice said:
I don't think setting "bait" is necessary in her case. ^rolleyez^

1 - 20 of 31 Posts