V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i might win this one hands down....ALMOST 3 FRIGGIN MONTHS!!

Been waitng since august 15th !!

Ship date: 11/7/05

Wether that means it will arrive on that day or leave the factory on that day, i dont know.

I'm pretty disgusted about the whole thing really. 5-10 years ago OK but in todays market? The fact that i'm dealing with a small dealership with small inventories doesnt help either. The deal they gave me is why i am being patient- no one else came remotely close......

I will keep you all posted next week when she arrives hopefully

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
blueballs said:
I think i might win this one hands down....ALMOST 3 FRIGGIN MONTHS!!

Been waitng since august 15th !!

Ship date: 11/7/05

Wether that means it will arrive on that day or leave the factory on that day, i dont know.

I'm pretty disgusted about the whole thing really. 5-10 years ago OK but in todays market? The fact that i'm dealing with a small dealership with small inventories doesnt help either. The deal they gave me is why i am being patient- no one else came remotely close......

I will keep you all posted next week when she arrives hopefully
Good Luck,

At least you're in Texas and won't be parking your bike for hibernation in a few weeks.

·
Banned
1,376 Posts
Thats us Americans, we want it NOW. I ordered my 04 FLH in April 2004 while in Iraq. It was deleivered in September to my house in Phoenix. My bro went to pick it up for me, nice guy. I couldn't ride it till November when I went home on leave. All I could do is look at the pic my wife emailed me. Talk about patients. Good things come to those who wait.

·
"Doc"
37 Posts
Know what it's like to wait. Last bike bot from Harley took over 4 months to get to me. Yeah it had some custom stuff, but sheesh huh? Was prepaid too, maybe that was the problem? Lets see, 4 months cost of depreciation on a new ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
From two to three months here in Spain.
Mine was ordered by the first of Oct, and still they know nothing about delivery... hope to have it on December, though... :yawn:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
sorry about your wait. the dealer I go to in Ohio had one on the showroom floor the last 2 times I went there. Ben Breece HD. free freight and set up for MSRP.

good luck with the new bike.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lunker said:
Good Luck,

At least you're in Texas and won't be parking your bike for hibernation in a few weeks.
Very true...

I'm headin out now on my 02 LR; today in low 80's. Another plus about waiting is that i have a bike to ride until the deal gets done unlike the time i first bought over 10 years ago

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
brownjams said:
sorry about your wait. the dealer I go to in Ohio had one on the showroom floor the last 2 times I went there. Ben Breece HD. free freight and set up for MSRP.

good luck with the new bike.
That's awesome..free frieght and prep i wont get..too bad i'm not in the area

1 - 10 of 10 Posts