V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on here for a while. I haven't posted too much though. I have a 04 FXDLI with a pretty basic setup. There should be more but dam exwives are more expensive than HD parts. I've been riding for around 20 years, mostly metric bikes but came to my senses after the last divorce. Purchased the Low Rider the day it was final. I figured I could spend money on alcohol and phsyciatry or buy this bike and call her Therepy. Therepy is much better. Hats off to everyone in this forum. Time here is fun and knowledgable.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy. I agree nothings clears your mind like riding. waiting to go clear my mind, maybe tommorrow it's going to get warmer.

good luck and ride safe.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum and congrats on the HD. Therepy is the best medicine! Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome Jay.

Welcome to the fine forum where we are all koo koo for our scoots. We love our bikes and now yours.

Lurk or become a Post hoe digger what ever floats your boat.

Ride your machine often....It is great for the sole and mind to get into the wind.

See you on the boards.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome Jay! Nice to see a fellow Hoosier step up! Sorry to hear about those exwives. Let me just say, not all women are the same. I'm an exception ;)...

Ride safe,

Carrie

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Jay. As far as ex-wives, been there and have the alimony payments to prove it. Being in the wind is great way to relieve the stress. Ride safe and often. ~!Awesome!

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Greetings from a fellow Hoosier and welcome to the forum. Since I AM a therapist, I have to say it's guys like you that keep me from having more money to buy chrome! :nono:

In the past two years, I've only seen one HD biker. I saw him for only one session and he never came back. I think he went ridin' instead. Of course, there is some possiblity I went for a one-session cure so we could both go ridin'. :whistle:

Now ya take your metric riders, I have seen several of them for multiple sessions. :sofa: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

:welcome:

·
Registered
24 Posts
MegaGlide said:
Just West of Brazil.
Well, I'm in Brazil quite often actually as my parents are at rest in Summit Lawn Cemetery there.
And truth be known, I graduated High School from Brazil....way back in 1968.
Maybe we can run into each other sometime. Be nice to meet you and other folks who ride from up that way.

:cheers:

·
Retired Air Force
339 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am origanlly from Brook (northwest corner). Moved to Texas after getting out of the service.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome from one Indiana newbie to another!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts