V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
Joined
·
3,954 Posts
He's a fool. Every time I see a picture of him he's got this smirk on his face and I'd just love to deck him. :nunu:

He's a piece of sh*t, and I can't believe that book stores are going to sell/promote his book - and you know people are going to buy it. What an insult to the family... I hope they at least get some money from it - I can't remember what the last ruling was on that.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,609 Posts
Lady Godiva said:
I hope they at least get some money from it - I can't remember what the last ruling was on that.
The guy is a total slime ball........ The family is getting most of the money and some think of it as blood money.... better the family gets it than him.

O.J.'s book proceeds will go to Goldman family

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- A federal bankruptcy judge Monday awarded 90 percent of the proceeds from the sale of the rights to O.J. Simpson's book "If I Did It" to the family of Ron Goldman, who was slain alongside Simpson's wife Nicole Brown Simpson in 1994.

http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/2007/US/law/07/30/simpson.book/index.html
 

·
In disguise
Joined
·
2,727 Posts
Driven for years by heartbreak and hate, thirsting for revenge, he was probably responding to a tip that Nicole and Ron's killer was hiding in a hotel room in Vegas.

Yeah, right. :whistle: ^rolleyez^
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,735 Posts
sthorp said:
Why doesn't someone do us a big favor and off the bast**d.
Yep...and use a little gun....just like LadyGodiva has in her pictures.....KABOOM!!!!!..."oh sh*t!, where's my brains" (OJ said)
 

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
Joined
·
3,954 Posts
dtroll said:
The guy is a total slime ball........ The family is getting most of the money and some think of it as blood money.... better the family gets it than him.

O.J.'s book proceeds will go to Goldman family

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- A federal bankruptcy judge Monday awarded 90 percent of the proceeds from the sale of the rights to O.J. Simpson's book "If I Did It" to the family of Ron Goldman, who was slain alongside Simpson's wife Nicole Brown Simpson in 1994.

http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/2007/US/law/07/30/simpson.book/index.html
Aha! Thanks - I couldn't remember. I actually read something last night that said the Goldman family are actually the ones publishing the book!

Still not sure how I feel about that. Do they need the money to pay legal bills, or are they just being greedy? :unsure:

I still wouldn't buy the book....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,061 Posts
Lady Godiva said:
Aha! Thanks - I couldn't remember. I actually read something last night that said the Goldman family are actually the ones publishing the book!

Still not sure how I feel about that. Do they need the money to pay legal bills, or are they just being greedy? :unsure:

I still wouldn't buy the book....
The goldmans are rich greedy basterds in their own right. Having said that, I have a feeling that publishing this book is more of a big "gofukyourself" from them to OJ than anything else.
 

·
Opinions Vary
Joined
·
161 Posts
If he had an active brain cell:

He should have barged on in-
Killed them all with a knife-
Gotten all their DNA all over himself-
Then gone golfing-

Worked last time . . . .
 

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
Joined
·
3,954 Posts
BJG said:
The goldmans are rich greedy basterds in their own right. Having said that, I have a feeling that publishing this book is more of a big "gofukyourself" from them to OJ than anything else.
LOL! Well, I guess I can totally understand their need for that... :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,293 Posts
You know, you do have to give OJ a lot of credit. He said that after he was aquited, he would dedicate his life to finding the real killer. He has searched the golf courses all over Florida looking for that killer. Extremely diligent!. And I understand that he has actually been hot on the killer's trail. Reports are that the killer has actually been on all of those same golf courses at the same time OJ was. His ability to track must really be incredible. I'll bet he has some native American blood in him with those tracking skills. I'm sure the real issue must have been that he knew the real killer of Nicole would be in that room in the Las Vegas hotel when he busted in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,069 Posts
toProFile said:
If he had an active brain cell:

He should have barged on in-
Killed them all with a knife-
Gotten all their DNA all over himself-
Then gone golfing-

Worked last time . . . .
That's too freaking funny! :roflback:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,293 Posts
fredcrn said:
And he was! :spank:

Yeah, I really believe OJ must have some of that Native American blood in him. His ability to track is just incredible. In his search for the real killer he has gotten really close to the guy. You know, they say that a lot of those Native Americans could track people so well, it was almost like they were inside their skin or something.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,436 Posts
bigbluff said:
You know, you do have to give OJ a lot of credit. He said that after he was aquited, he would dedicate his life to finding the real killer. He has searched the golf courses all over Florida looking for that killer. Extremely diligent!. And I understand that he has actually been hot on the killer's trail. Reports are that the killer has actually been on all of those same golf courses at the same time OJ was. His ability to track must really be incredible. I'll bet he has some native American blood in him with those tracking skills. I'm sure the real issue must have been that he knew the real killer of Nicole would be in that room in the Las Vegas hotel when he busted in.
:corn: I think you're on to something here, Bigbluff. Those dastardly memorabilia collectors probably killed Nicole, then stole that stuff. O.J. finally tracked them down and moved in on them. I understand a ring was among the booty taken by those dastardly, nefarious killer/robbers. We'll see at the trial if it's the ring. If the ring fits, you must acquit!

Lefty
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top