V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just logged in to the VTF. Got a 2006 SE Ultra in October. Been riding for 35+ years.... different brands of scoots. I'd like to hear from others who have the 06 SE Ultra and their experiences with it. Of course I want to hear from all others as well. Why didn't I just say I want to hear from everyone?? I think I just need to go for a ride...... :chopper:

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. I hear ya on the ride. Post up often and enjoy.

G

·
SEULTRA said:
I think I just need to go for a ride...... :chopper:
Shh. We're supposed to keep it a secret that the weather here in January is nice enough to ride.

Everyone else, just go about your business. Nothing to see here. As everyone knows, the snow is axle-deep to a ferris wheel in Colorado

Welcome to the board. What part of Colorado are you in?

·
Ridin' & Glidin'
2,116 Posts
Fourcats said:
,,,and the cagers, that take out bikes FOUR AT A TIME.
I was listening up here to KOA radio in Denver the other night and heard the traffic report. Never heard the rest of the story.

<edit>
3 motorcyclists hit by car still in hospital; 1 critical
By Rocky Mountain News
January 12, 2006

Three motorcyclists remained hospitalized Wednesday after being hit by a car on Speer Boulevard on Tuesday afternoon.

Michael McGinley Sr. remained in critical condition, while his son, Michael McGinley Jr., was listed in fair condition at Denver Health Medical Center.

A third man, Johnnie Baker, remained in serious condition. A fourth man involved in the accident was not in the hospital.

The McGinleys were riding Harley-Davidsons with a few friends about 3 p.m. Tuesday on southbound Speer Boulevard when a Lexus that was heading westbound on West Eighth Avenue crashed into the four motorcycles at the intersection.

Police say the woman who was driving the Lexus may have run a red light. Her name was not released Wednesday.

Copyright 2006, Rocky Mountain News. All Rights Reserved.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.