V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
What a piece of sh*t! Does Arizona have the death penalty? Not like they'd really make him pay for what he did... Sad...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, we do have a death penalty and we use it, but in this case he's only being charged with second degree so he won't be up for that. We can only hope he will meet up with some biker types where he's that will take care of him.

·
Registered
88 Posts
He'll get his once he gets placed into general population. There's enough of a biker population in the system these days to help this guy see the error of his ways.

Rick

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
Fuking scumbag. Of couse they had to mention the rider was not wearing a helmet - like that has anything to do with the story.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
miles to go said:
Of couse they had to mention the rider was not wearing a helmet - like that has anything to do with the story.
They always do, but if he would of had one on, they wouldn't mention it.
Hope they fry his a$$.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
rhammer said:
He'll get his once he gets placed into general population. There's enough of a biker population in the system these days to help this guy see the error of his ways.

Rick

Quite unlikely that anyone will do anything. If he was in a club then his brothers would no doubt take some action.

Just another guy on a Harley? No way.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Don't think the helmet would have done him much good after getting thrown underneath an eastbound car waiting to make a U-turn. Nonetheless this guy should get more than 2nd degree. I'm pretty sure he would have been eligible for a nice cell on death row followed by a free intravenous cocktail here in Texas. Why won't they consider something like this first degree murder? Hope he finds a nice big horny guy named Bubba to cell with.

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
Article states:

In addition to driving on a suspended license for driving under the influence, Gonzalez's criminal history includes charges on aggravated assault, aggravated DUI, failure to carry a vehicle registration card, driving without a valid driver's license and driving with a suspended license, according to Pima County Justice Court online records.

Couldn't this man fall under category of repeat offender? Seems like he has some serious issues with aggravated assault and aggravated DUI being some of his offenses.

Hope someone literally stomps him a new asshole while he's in jail.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Unome said:
Article states:

In addition to driving on a suspended license for driving under the influence, Gonzalez's criminal history includes charges on aggravated assault, aggravated DUI, failure to carry a vehicle registration card, driving without a valid driver's license and driving with a suspended license, according to Pima County Justice Court online records.

Couldn't this man fall under category of repeat offender? Seems like he has some serious issues with aggravated assault and aggravated DUI being some of his offenses.

Hope someone literally stomps him a new asshole while he's in jail.

Repeat offender? Honestly no. The key is type of offence and conviction. Being arrested ( charged ) does not make you an offender.

His criminal history is actually about zip.

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
JimmyK said:
Repeat offender? Honestly no. The key is type of offence and conviction. Being arrested ( charged ) does not make you an offender.

His criminal history is actually about zip.
:badmood: :mad:

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
DesertRat said:
I thought I'd share this aritcle in today's http://Newspaper. It's amazing the garbage on the roads these days. This scum-bucket should have been in jail before this.

Looks like the Avenger of Death needs to come back.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
The lawyers for the family in trial I think could push to move it to 1st degree murder since he pre-meditated running over the biker whether it be from rage or not. I hope that is what they do and he is put out of his worthless miserable existance.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Fatb0y said:
The lawyers for the family in trial I think could push to move it to 1st degree murder since he pre-meditated running over the biker whether it be from rage or not. I hope that is what they do and he is put out of his worthless miserable existance.
The premeditation factor, while it may well be the case, would be almost impossible to get a conviction on. Don't be surprised if it pleas out at Manslaughter.

·
Soar like an Eagle
2,570 Posts
JimmyK said:
The premeditation factor, while it may well be the case, would be almost impossible to get a conviction on. Don't be surprised if it pleas out at Manslaughter.
Sadly probably most likely scenario. Guy will do some time but not much. Hopefully the family will also pursue a civil case to take what he has and to hit his insurance policy if he has one. Obviously that is not sufficient punishment for deliberately killing the guy on the bike. Maybe this guy will accidentaly get hurt in the night somewhere sometime years after he get's out of prison.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Arizona does not require you to wear a helmet, lets not discuss that any furthur.
No premeditation, I do not understand. There was an altercation started by the cage driver. Motorcyclist attempted to leave and distance himself from cage driver. Cage driver takes the time and effort to hunt motorcyclist down and shoots him with a 4000 lb bullet. I am thinking with the bits of info given by the newspaper that there were enough eyewitness' to the events to show the cagers intent. I would love to be a juror at that penis wrinkles trial.

·
Knower of Stuff
1,978 Posts
The bastard will probably only get manslaughter like mentioned above.
One point I would like to make is the conflict between a 800 lb MC and a 3400lb minivan. According to the quote below. the rider had a confrontation with the van driver, and then tried to "distance himself from the minivan" as in out run it.
Police said Gonzalez and Schoenherr got into an argument regarding Gonzalez's aggressive driving while they both drove west on East Golf Links Road. After the argument, police said Schoenherr tried to distance himself from the minivan, but Gonzalez chased the motorcycle and rammed it, causing Schoenherr to crash.
Keep in mind, cars win everytime, not sometimes, not mostly, but always.
If you find yourself in this situation, drop back, get the tag and car discription, pull over and call it in. Let the law handle these a$$holes. Sorry if that sound like a wimps way out, but cars win every time.
I do not mean to say this guy provoked or deserved this, he did not, but there are crazy people out there and you need to protect your own, not get personal because you are a bad a$$ biker.
It is indeed a tragedy Gonzalez was even on the road, let along allowing him to do this and probably not get his just deserves.

·
Nice to ride again :-)
1,802 Posts
Man this is just too much.

How can someone like this be behind a wheel of a car?

There is no penalty harsh enough for this waste of skin. And sadly short of death he will be behind the wheel of a car again you can bet on it.

I don't get our judicial system at all................:badmood:

I am sorry for the family. My heart goes out to them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts