V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I just joined this forum, what a great place. I just wish that I had known about it before because I stumbled onto it during a search to find someone to head down to Atlanta HOG Rally. Anyway I used to ride 14 years ago and had to give it up when the kids came along. Well after going through a divorce in the last three years and sudenly find out that even though I was still paying the expenses for the kids I suddenly had more money than when I was married. The bug was planted again so I started renting different models of Harley's to see which I like the best. I bought my first one this last April which was the 2002 Ultra Classic Electra Gluide. I just love the bike and have just started to do some custom paint work on it. Anyway's glad to be here and I hope that I meet many new friends.

Live Free Ride Free Forever:cool:

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Welcome aboard and back to bikin'! Glad to see that you use an alias because if your ex finds this site and figures out that you have extra money AND a new bike, I'll give you 10 to 1 you'll be back in court!:D

·
Registered
903 Posts
Welcome to the forum, srschf. I have an '01 FLHTCUI and when you get your scoot done post a pic so we can see that paint!!

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
srschf, welcome aboard. I hope you can hook up with some riders here going to the rally. I'll ride with ya sometime if we ever head in each other's direction. Enjoy the forum and post often.

Later,

·
Registered
695 Posts
"srschf",
Sounds like you're pretty pumped about your new bike, that's a real nice bike. I bet you're going to be real popular with your kids now. WOW, Dad's got a Harley! Hey Dad can I have a ride? Good luck.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Cool srschf, nice bike a good friend of mine has $ down on a 2003 Ultra at Patriot HD, gun metal blue. He lives just off the Garrissonville Exit off I95, real close to you. He pumped up just like you, congrads man.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks All for all the replies! This really feeling like family already. I'll post a pic of the bike as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
A big congrats on the smart thinking of renting bikes to decide which one was best for you!!! Far too many riders buy a bike without really knowing what works best for them.

Let me add one more "welcome".

Oh, as you have found out, a Harley is only slightly less expensive than a wife.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts