V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like New Samson Rolled Thunder Slip-Ons, Miter-Cut... Price Drop!

Sold, all gone, bye-bye!
Thanks!

Now with Pics! Price reduced to $200 + Shipping.

FOR 95-06 FLT, FLHT, FLTR AND FLHR (INCLUDING FUEL-INJECTED MODELS)

These are Miter-Cut (slash down) Samson Rolled Thunder Slip-Ons for a late model Bagger. If you have stock headpipes, they're the hot ticket. Only 150 mi on them, perfect except for where your clamps are going to be, of course. Retail is $398.95. $225 plus shipping will buy them here before I try eBay. I'd rather somebody here get a deal.

For use with stock headpipes these are hard to beat.

Quiet and sedate is not how I would describe them.

Thanks!

Pics of the actual mufflers, taken today. Suckers look good! I should have taken/posted these before I dropped the price... :D

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Hey Mega, did you sell the Polishable Rotors?
Nicky

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Bumpin for The Slippery One....

I've got these pipes on my Road King Classic and love'em. They're mild mannered in a deep rumbly kind of way, but bark nicely when you smack'em.

Seriously, this is a real good deal if you're looking for slip-ons for your touring bike.

·
Registered
3 Posts
how much are you asking, and can you tell a hp diffrence with these installed?
I was thinking of going with the Reinhart duals on my 06 RK
mike

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hey Mega, if you look at my sig.. you'll see my dilema when thinking of replacing pipes. Could you possibly tell me the outer diameter and length of these pipes.? Im having problems with my pipes now. I lost top end power while chasing the desired sound. I have to shop around now to try and regain some tq.

Thanx, SiLlY

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Samson says 28" long and I think 3" in dia. If this is close, I can go out and measure. Where do you want the length measured from exactly? Step at front, total OAL, etc,?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mega, very interested. I'll let you know in the morning. I have Vance and Hines slash cuts on mine now and one is ruined from bluing. Are they louder than the Vance and Hines?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts