V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon to ya

I wanted to let everyone in on this

The roller rockers and lifters that I sell are now covered under a life time warranty. Even "IF" you damage them however it happens. Now that is a NO B.S. warranty. Nothing like knowing that when you buy a part that it is covered forever. ?prty:

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
So if I out them in upside-down, inside-out and backwords they're still covered? That's good news for idiots like me! Just kiddin' ya Steve!

This warranty really shows faith in the product and that's cool.

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
What are the details/fine print? The reason I ask is I can never save paper invoices. Are they the same roller rockers you have been selling (Ultima). Thats what I bought from you and so far I am happy with them and might need another set of roller rockers.

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NO FINE PRINT, yes you do need a reciept so that it can be verified that you bought them from me.

·
Addicted to American Iron
460 Posts
Steve do you think this FI Ultra build warrants RR's? If so let me know.

Flat top cast SE 95 pistons
CR 9.5-1
Street ported heads
1.920 int
81cc chamber vol
K&N
Slip on exh
Cams:
.050 in 248 ex 252
388 lobe.
gross lift 550
97 degree in cl
108 ex cl

·
Registered
469 Posts
Personal concerns

I have wanted to upgrade to Roller Rockers for some time now. With so much talk about the pros and cons of roller rockers, my main concern is the roller's them self . It seems thats all that goes wrong, along with complaints of noise. A lifetime warranty is a great thing, but can I feel safe and secure with these,versus ANY others ? ?

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well

I have not seen that happen to this roller. I take mine to 6800. I have another set that we used for a 95 kit that he shift at 7200 and drags the bike they have been inused for over a year now no problems. I would say that is up to you but again if there is a issue you will get a replacement set. I would not hold your breath waiting for it to break though

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
Steve,

Does this mean that the forged roller rockers I bought from you back in August as part of the gear drive package I got are covered also?

Thanks.

·
Banned
871 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Good afternoon to ya

I wanted to let everyone in on this

The roller rockers and lifters that I sell are now covered under a life time warranty. Even "IF" you damage them however it happens. Now that is a NO B.S. warranty. Nothing like knowing that when you buy a part that it is covered forever. ?prty:
Wow! Ya can't beat a deal like that! If I decide to go with the W6H cam this winter, I'll be ordering the rockers from you! :clap:

·
Restless
1,672 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Yes those that bought the items are covered!:thumbsup:
Excellent! A warranty, service AND tech support? Ya can't go wrong with HDWRENCH folks!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts