V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't get my membership free, as I bought used. Joined in '95, Life member now. I belong to both national and local although not active in either, spending way too much time remodeling my house and working. Enjoy the mags., and other benifits,like roadside assist. I'm not really into a lot of the loooong rides that they are into, but like attending the events. I've belonged to other MC clubs that required attending meetings and minimums of runs, events etc.. I just don't have time and am not interested in the politics of that! So. HOG fits my lifestyle and works for me. If it doesn't work for you, so be it, I won't try to push it on you. Just keep ridin' and enjoy!

·
Banned
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I converted to life after 7 years. its actually best to do it on 5yr increments i think. mine was $350 which at the current rate comes to about 8.5 years. To wait until 10 yrs was i think like $275 or $250 but would have cost me another $120 in dues. And now I have one less bill to worry about, so that in itself is a savings!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts