V-Twin Forum banner

3381 - 3400 of 3430 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
1990 FXRS, factory NIB motor, S/E six speed trans, Le Pera seat, Thrashin pipe, dual disk front end; otherwise just a repainted bike with all HD parts. Keihin with Tslide / jet. 1500 miles this spring/summer/fall to break in. Primary gaskets and cam (probly 27/34, the stock grind is A Dog; not lame but pretty flat after 4000 rpm) this month. thanks!!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
^^^ Interesting Photogtaphy... I am trying to decide if I like it...The photography... The bike? I like it just fine....
What Tires??? and will they hold to what the bike looks like it may be capable of???

Oh... and tell us [me] a bit about those rear shocks... brand? length?

·
Registered
8 Posts
^^^ Interesting Photogtaphy... I am trying to decide if I like it...The photography... The bike? I like it just fine....
What Tires??? and will they hold to what the bike looks like it may be capable of???

Oh... and tell us [me] a bit about those rear shocks... brand? length?
tires = Dunlop K591 f/r; best bike/tire combo i've ever ridden. Total confidence in any turn through the California Redwoods and mountain roads.
Shocks = Burly (progressive branded) 15"; good rake / trail angles and plenty of travel. Cheap and work just fine.
photo = it was on my phone, so i forwarded it to my pc to post. not an artist.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Thanks for the Info... and evaluation...Again I like the bike...
I was Guessing you had a Niece like mine who is "artistic" [artsy fartsy I call it] and she took the shot!!!
It is a Very Interesting "composition"... so Standby... I'm gonna show it to my Niece... she may seal yer Style!!!! LOL

·
Registered
15,955 Posts
It's got lots of potential.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

3381 - 3400 of 3430 Posts