V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My riding name is papa daddio, I live in Rolla Missouri a little college town in the south central part of the state. I ride a 94 FXSTS, been riding off and on for 20yrs. A good friend recommended this site and I really like the way its set up. I'm a retired A.F. Vietnam Vet, I teach electronics at a local technical school. I also have a nice little 1982 650 Honda NightHawk sitting in the garage that I restored. I'm looking forward to sharing info with other members and enjoying all the great stuff in this forum. Feel free to e-mail me anytime at [email protected] Have a great week!

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
:welcome:

Thanks for sharing your bio! The VTF is the place to be, so post up! Keep safe,

Carrie

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
welcome
i have been to rolla many times ex girlfriend lived there.st. pats day is pretty cool and loved eating at maid rights.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its nice to know your familiar with Rolla. I noticed you have a beautiful ride!
If your ever riding through Rolla again please let me know and we can grab a Coke and burger at MaidRites. Maybe let our Hogs eat up some pavement LOL! Take care harleyjsb, safe ridin buddy!
Papa-Daddio

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Papa-Daddio says Hi to all you good folks out there

Just wanted to tell ya all thanks for the nice welcome messages. I feel like a regular already. If any members plan on traveling past Rolla MO on Interstate 44 in Missouri I would like for you to contact me and we can arrange a get together. Were very hospitable folks here and we have some great roads to cruise. Normally, after Mar 15th the weather is great!
Enjoy life and stay safe.

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Thanks for your service!!! {salute( Post up often and enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts