V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Led Scooter,, did you end up buying a seat? and did you use Jireh? they had very good pricing (almost to good) so i was curious how you made out??

Thanks

Harpoon

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, did not buy one yet. Jireh does not carry the Lepera Sorrento seat for my Deuce. They seemed very nice and sent me a free catalog though. The place I found the best price was www.chopperstuffinc.com. I sent them an email requesting a quote and they replied "319 shipped". I am trying to find out if the seat has the same clearance as stock so my Fuelpak fits. Anyone know?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, I finally bought a Lepera Sorrento for my Deuce. I got it off ebay for a good price and best of all, the guy selling it was able to tell me that he had a Power Commander and it fit under the seat. That was my main concern that my Fuelpak wouldn't fit with the Lepera. I even contacted Lepera and they could not tell me it the seat would work with a PC or Fuelpak.
About the seat...awesome!! The seat has the optional gel in it and it is very comfortable! The best part is that the seat looks good on the Deuce and also is very comfortable for the wifey. She loves it. So if you are looking for a good seat that has the "wife factor" covered, this is a good seat.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Had a Lepera Sorrento on my RK a few years back. The seat was great. Very comfortable and very sleek looking. Am thinking about the Sorrento for my Street Glide? Only thing I wish the Sorrento had was a slot for a rider backrest.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lepera Maverick 4 sale

Fits 2002 and up RK (mine is a classic). Perfect condition, only 200-300 miles on it. Keep comparing it to my "86 FL's seat (custom seat, best ever), it's comfortable but just not my cup of tea (beer?). I'll probably bite the bullet and get a Rich's like my wife's. Going for $300 plus shipping (still have the original box from LePera), going on Ebay next week.

Mark R.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts