V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Run Silent Run Deep...
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know the part number for the Street Glide tail light lens?

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
bountyhunter said:
Would be willing to trade my lens for a red laydown with NO tag light. Can't find one anywhere.
They don't make one, yet... Believe me, I looked everywhere!!!

I just bought one not too long ago. I think I've got the receipt with the p/n around here some where. I just got done moving so it might prove difficult to find...

I'll post it as soon as I find it, provided someone else doesn't beat me to it...

E

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
bountyhunter said:
Would be willing to trade my lens for a red laydown with NO tag light. Can't find one anywhere.
Won't the Kuryakn one work?

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Yea, look at the Panacea from Kuryakyn. Plug and play. And it flashes to get the cagers attention.

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
BTW bh, what is that exhaust system? Me likes!!!!!

·
Run Silent Run Deep...
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kuryakyn might work, but I only need the lens with bottom tag light, I am relocating the plate under the turn signal bar and already have an LED tail light, so just need the lens to light the tag.

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
Kuryakyn might work, but I only need the lens with bottom tag light, I am relocating the plate under the turn signal bar and already have an LED tail light, so just need the lens to light the tag.
Hey mt,

You do realize that the FLHX does NOT have a clear window on it to illuminate the tag, right? In other words, it is a SOLID RED lens. The FLHX actually uses an LED light strip mounted under the turnsignal bar to light up the tag...

·
Run Silent Run Deep...
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Ernster, I did not realize that, I guess I am back to square one, still looking for a lens for a Road King Custom with bottom tag light or another option.

·
Run Silent Run Deep...
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Perfect!! Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts