V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the FWIW department, I saw a picture in my local paper of Jay Leno at the recent So Cal Love Ride riding a red V-Rod. Maybe someone here saw it? Anyway, not that it matters, but still, kinda nice to see.

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
I like Leno, I think he is a very down to earth kind of guy:) I watch his monalog every night but when the guest come on, I then turn it.

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Don't Know

Jay Leno appreciates all kinds of motorcycles.

I was at the Love Ride; however, I was too busy with "registration" to notice the "stars". I can neither confirm nor deny that Jay Leno was riding a V-Rod at the Love Ride. However, this is the first time I've heard of it. Leno often goes to a local biker haunt called the Rock Store. I'll keep an eye open when I'm out there. If Leno shows up on a V-Rod, I'll post about it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
This evening on 'Extra' they were showing highlights of the MTV Europe Music Awards, which included a clip of someone riding a 2003 V-Rod onstage. They must've seen Shania do it and decided to copy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Regarding the MTV awards it was Christina Aguilera who came out on the V-ROD,

I still can't believe that some of you haven't seen the Britney Spears video. "I Love Rock'nRoll". It has a great clip of her posing on a 2002 V Rod. They compliment eachother well. Perhaps they don't play it so much in the States?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts