V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any pref on leather products for stock HD seat? I have never put anything on my seat to clean or preserve. Should I?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Is the seat real leather? The stock seat on my Sporty felt more like vinyl or some type of synthetic leather. When I had that seat on the bike I never used any type of product on it.

I bought a Corbin seat and you can really tell the difference that the Corbin is made of real leather. Since then I've been using a leather care and cleaning product from Maquire's. It works great.

·
DR EVO
1,757 Posts
speaking of which, what would work good for cleaning leather saddlebags without softening em up. my bags are nice and stiff like brand new, and i want to keep em that way. any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Texxen, all that cash and they gave me a VINYL seat. That sucks. I am planning on changing it anyway but, I still don't like it. Is there a shortage on cows I don't know about? Cheap O's

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
yellowFatboy200 said:
Texxen, all that cash and they gave me a VINYL seat. That sucks. I am planning on changing it anyway but, I still don't like it. Is there a shortage on cows I don't know about? Cheap O's

Only in CT. We have a buttload a cows here in Texas though. In fact, Mens Health said Houston is the FATTEST ASS CITY in the country! :eek:

Everywhere ya look there is some FAT ASS walking down the street.

What was the question? :confused:

OH!

Hell, hit it with some good ole Non Gloss Armor All with SP. By the way, if yer getting ready to toss a young lady on the back for a ride tomorrow, make sure ya put an extra coat on the passenger seat. You'll end up with some sweet ti ts in yer back at every stoplight. ;)

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
"...the HOLE way..."

BLAhahahahahahah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts