V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gotcha, I have already signed up for the Safety Course and I am waiting for an opening. I'm looking at probably September or October the earliest I can get in. The Safety Courses out here in California are really booked. Especially during the summer. So, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that someone will drop out. So far no luck.

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vroddrew - you are one awesome dude. Thanks for the wealth of information. I do have a learners permit to ride and am going to follow all your instructions till I can get into a class. I have some parking lot experience. But wow I just feel like a left a motorcycle class. Thanks again. I'm going to forward this information on to alot of other women bikers I have met on the internet via e-mail who are just beginning to learn. You are GRREAAATT.........

Medicine woman

Do not go where the path might lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.