Registered
1,014 Posts
She is too pretty for Luvs

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #544 ·
I'm interested. Tell me more.
You know, if we could talk Luvs out of getting married and divorced, he would save enough in spousal support and attorney fees that he could buy a new motorcycle for each of us. And with what's left over, he could pay for a 3-day party at Freeborne's for TTSRC and company.

allen

·
Premium Member
4,777 Posts
The evil feline clown failed her initial interview.

Q - Do you ride?
A - No

Q - Do you like motorcycles?
A - No

Goodbye.

We have, however, discovered this hippie that loves bikes and is currently available. Weather in southeast Michigan looks good for the next few days.....

Attachments

·
Banned
4,262 Posts
You know, if we could talk Luvs out of getting married and divorced, he would save enough in spousal support and attorney fees that he could buy a new motorcycle for each of us. And with what's left over, he could pay for a 3-day party at Freeborne's for TTSRC and company.

allen
Sorry Allen, no can do. I'm a glutton for punishment, and all my decisions are made with the wrong head. If I didn't do stupit sheet all the time I wouldn't be near as much fun. Now, back to stupidsluts.com.

·
Registered
17,509 Posts
Sorry Allen, no can do. I'm a glutton for punishment, and all my decisions are made with the wrong head. If I didn't do stupit sheet all the time I wouldn't be near as much fun. Now, back to stupidsluts.com.
That's a big 10-4.

·
Cajun Peauxseur
5,384 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,145 Posts

Q - Do you ride?
A - No

A - No

Goodbye.

We have, however, discovered this hippie that loves bikes and is currently available. Weather in southeast Michigan looks good for the next few days.....
Wrong interview questionnaire. Use the one titled "Pig Application"

·
Banned
4,262 Posts

Q - Do you ride?
A - No

A - No

Goodbye.

I will be there in 12 hours. Is she still drunk/high?

·
Cajun Peauxseur
5,384 Posts

·
Cajun Peauxseur
5,384 Posts
Y'all laugh it up. In the mean time, I'll be crashin' at Jammer's, havin' my way with a hippy chick.
Not if you keep drinking all that PBR! !drunk!

541 - 560 of 573 Posts