V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about a month away. This is the first River Run since 1994 that the OL and me will be staying in one of the hotels. Before 1994 you could just walk up and get a room for the night for 25 bucks at any of the hotels there, by that time the word was out and crowds were starting to show. Then a company called Dalcon got into the hotel room business and started selling "Packages", real expensive rooms. No big deal, my inlaws live in Bullhead so we started staying there, just had to be real careful running the gauntlet late at night after the party shut down. Anyways, got gifted a room package this year so we will be staying in town. Cya there.
AP

·
Registered
224 Posts
AP, may get to have a beer with you again. To late for a reasonable room so will stay in Kingman like I did last year.
Know of any 40 oz drafts for $2!!!

See ya,
Ray

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Howdy Raywood, will definately hookup for a beer. We will be spending lots of time at the 'Belle for the free music. The last time they had $2 40's at Laughlin was the year the Avi opened up. Oh, BTW my friend Chuck will be there with us, you remember him? Email me, we can swap cell numbers.
AP

·
Registered
224 Posts
AP, I've stayed at the Belle before. Great place. I remember Chuck, can't wait to drink a cold one with you guys.
Later,
Ray

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here it is, just a couple of days away, and nobody seems interested 'cept flavoflav, Raywood and me. This is the west coast big event, what gives? Raywood did you get my #?
AP

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
My buddy A.J and I are going over on wendsday, staying in Bullhead one of our old bro's lives there now and we are pitching a tent in his back yard. I have met Raywood at the Hideout a couple of times...if you'all wanna give me a holler while over there my #is 619-993-6410 and we will scope out some of the local "scenery"

·
Registered
224 Posts
Antonio Pendejo said:
Here it is, just a couple of days away, and nobody seems interested 'cept flavoflav, Raywood and me. This is the west coast big event, what gives? Raywood did you get my #?
AP
AP, got your number and will call you when I get in. Leaving Friday so should be in by mid afternoon. Will call you after finding a place to pitch a tent. No room reservation!!

ShakyJake, look forward to having a cold one with you.

I have a buddy riding with me who rode out from Key West.
See you all there.
Later,
Ray

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check out Davis Camp, or if you are feeling like field duty you can dirt camp for free at the AVI, just remember to stake your s**t down real good in case the wind comes up. Cell phone will be on, gimme a call. We will have a mini bar set up in the room at the Flamingo, no need to waste money on overpriced drinks :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
What can be attended without the 45 dollar event pass? Are the parties wild or tame or just polotically correct? Other than lodging, how much fun can be had for minimal money?!drunk!

06 FXDBI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts