V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested, I've posted a bunch of pics in the Laughlin River Run forum. I started a "bike" thread, a "girls of Laughlin" thread, and posted a couple pics of some of the folks attending the "Eyeball". I apologize for not having pics of everyone who attended the "Eyeball". The digital camera batteries died and we didn't have any spares.

My neighbor helped me resize the pics to make them small enough to post. I was prepared to send the C/D off to dp to let him post the pics. They're a bit more timely going up tonight rather than a week from now.

Hope you enjoy the pics.;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
thanks..

for thinking of us! I appreciate you sharin'! I'm headin' to New Orleans to the jazz fest this weekend.. I've seen some sweet scoots and hoots out there when I went for New Years.. I'll bring the camera in case..

Thanks again for sharing. nickp.

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Gallery

Hey Jim,

The online pic gallery will allow alot bigger picture posts. If you have others that you would like to share, post them there without trouble.

I also added a new feature in the gallery, <previous pic> <next pic> should make for easier browsing of albums.

Thanks again for sharing with us!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts