V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering just how in the wide world of sports one is to keep up with the latest "Flash" on the Indian 111, in this case a 2015 Vintage.
I tend to Not worry over such Crap...assuming that if it ain't Broke, ya can't Fix it...
What think Yee???

BTW I detest the local Dealers band of DirtBike Mechanics, and I am Not comfortable with them even Looking at my Bike

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
Me thinks you might do better with getting an answer or advice over on the Injun site. That said, often they have a tendency to turn everything into a piss'n match over there (bet you already know that LOL), but there are a hand full of members that seem to know their shitt.

I hear/read PVCX has been replaced by the PV3 (or something like that) but according to CraigB it's the titz. Its basic functions have not changed from the previous PVCX, it's supposed to be faster download and more/better all around. I'm thinking of getting one for my '15 Vintage but waiting for better weather so I can play with it... the bike that is.

BTW, I'm WillyH over there.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks... kinda what I thought... trying to deal with PI is Not something i would be able to Tolerate..
Hopefully Fuel Moto...
I can't really take most of the piss ants over on the Injun Forum...
Feels like a Bunch of *** Riders...

LOL can't say J.A.P.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts
I know what you mean. Here on Vtwin there are guys working on getting and keeping bikes that are 10 to 40 years old (general broad brush) up and running. Improvements to the mechanical side, maintenance, etc. God bless'm!! Biggies over at the Injun site seem to be mainly bolt ons and appearance/looks. There are exceptions though, some really seem to know their shitt. CraigB is one of them.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know what you mean. Here on Vtwin there are guys working on getting and keeping bikes that are 10 to 40 years old (general broad brush) up and running. Improvements to the mechanical side, maintenance, etc. God bless'm!! Biggies over at the Injun site seem to be mainly bolt ons and appearance/looks. There are exceptions though, some really seem to know their shitt. CraigB is one of them.
CraigB came from elsewhere to Indian...and is an asset..
Nuther reason to go PV-CX I guess... or #3 like ya say

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By Way of an Update

Read on that other Forum [the one I do Not care for] that someone put a new Factory Flash called B8F0A7D0.stk , into his 111.
Claims it Clacked Previous, and the new Flash Cured it..
Just for information... If Mine goes to making bad noises... I guess I will learn something... but as is... No Odd Noises [certainly as compared to My old Harleys] so... I will Not be doing any Flashing for Any Reason...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
2 Participants
Racepres
V-Twin Forum
V-Twin Harley Davidson forum. Discussion on V-Twin Harley Davidson motorcycles including Dyna, Electra Glide, Softail, Sportster, and more.
Full Forum Listing