V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ladies,
I keep coming in here hoping to find some other ladies here. I suppose if I come in here some other time than the middle of the night there might be somebody else here. Well I will just keep trying.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Post something to get us started Hoochie. I've tried without much luck. Maybe you can come up with something interesting for us to talk about.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hoochie....
I think there are a lot more ladies that browse the forum, but they don't post messages very often. Of course, I am as guilty as the next. I read, laugh, and double click :0)--

I am probably too busy thinking up some wise crack to post in response to some of those jokes (pretty good jokes too)

Are you ridin or drivin? (and) what are you ridin or drivin?

Can't decide if I want to go with the Deuce or the Night Train, I think I continue to lean more toward the Deuce. If it handles half as good movin as it does sittin still (just kiddin) then my new name will be Deuce-2002?

Hang in there, we will all run into each other on line eventually.

Be safe!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Roadkinghd,
Personally, I like the night train. By your name I'm guessing your running a roadking, are you selling the roadking or just adding to the collection?

Hootchie,
I keep checking in here too, but it seems no one wants to come out and play.

·
Registered
82 Posts
HDgirl...

I am ridin right now, but soon to be drivin. I was in a big debate about which one to get (deuce or night train)..But I just saw a deuce with a SWEET paint job that someone posted, I am sold on the deuce now. I got rain gear for Mothers Day and tried to get the bike to go with it.....As you can tell it didn't work out that way.

The roadking is pretty sweet but I am to short to ride it, so I am going to Slamm Bamm Bamm the Deuce.

I will keep you gals posted on when I get my scoot.....Good things come to those who wait.

ride safe and smart......

·
Registered
297 Posts
The height thing can be a problem sometimes. When I bought my bike I bought it from a friend, he was selling because he just didn't ever really ride it that much. I knew it needed some work, but I also knew that this low rider would fit me because the owner was the same height as I was. I bought it without ever even sitting on it! It fits me like a glove, just like I knew it would.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
HDgirl has a point roadkinghd. I hope you have at least sat on a deuce. I believe it has forward controls. Make sure your legs are long enough to reach them comfortably.

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Pretty quiet last night. Jb came on after her class but she need to be back to class at 7:30am this morning so she didn't stay long. Can't wait to hear how it went for her today. Jb, check in and let us know as soon as you get online!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts