V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Doesn't matter which road I go down I'll have friends and motorcycles,probably pitchforks and tails not halo's and wings :(

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Last ride? I hope not, just a first in the next reality.

·
Super Moderator
19,400 Posts
You all do realize that the road don't go to heaven.

It a stairway to heaven, the highway goes to hell. And the ones coming back, they are running for office in next months election.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
You all do realize that the road don't go to heaven.

It a stairway to heaven, the highway goes to hell. And the ones coming back, they are running for office in next months election.
You definitely have a thought there Therm..

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You find that scouting a ride on Google Maps?

And you're pushing it on the lack of personal comment.
I got the message on the R&P section. This is a different sub-forum and I thought the picture spoke for itself. I just didn't think it required explanation. I wasn't trying to push any limits.
There is a FB page for NC riders and someone posted it there. I thought it might blend in here.

·
Super Moderator
2,569 Posts
I got the message on the R&P section. This is a different sub-forum and I thought the picture spoke for itself. I just didn't think it required explanation. I wasn't trying to push any limits.
There is a FB page for NC riders and someone posted it there. I thought it might blend in here.

http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums/milwaukee-eight-engine/announcement-link-dropping.html

This is a header/notification in all forum topics.

Link dropping will not be tolerated.If you don't care enough to elaborate on the link(s) that you post then don't bother posting the links.This applies to all topics and all members that post.

Just to be clear read this....http://www.v-twinforum.com/forums/milwaukee-eight-engine/announcement-link-dropping.html

1 - 18 of 18 Posts