V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to find out if there are any lady V-Rod riders on this forum? Also if it's not too personal, how tall are you? My wife is looking for her next bike and would love a V-Rod, but at 5' 3 1/2", the reach to the pegs and bars is just too long. I now that there are aftermarket pegs and bars and seats that can help, but will it be enough?

Looking for just the facts, but opinions are always welcome. :cool:

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Ladies Lair, Scott. Sorry, I can't help you. I'm 5'5", but haven't sat on a v-rod to see how it is. I don't remember hearing any of the ladies say they had a v-rod but who knows - maybe one will come out of the woodwork!

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Scott, I'm no lady, not a gentleman either for that matter, but I do own a VR and IMO at 5'3 she can't control it. It is not just and issue of the foot control reach either, but that is gonna decide it for her anyway because the shortened reach is only gonna fit a rider about 5'6 or so. I will gladly withdraw those comments if one of the ladies here say otherwise, but I just can't see it myself. The bike is nearly 9' long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts