V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for leathers to suit the larger lady, but am finding it hard. Anybody recommend anywhere? I am sick of looking on ebay! :hmmm:

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
swarfmonster said:
Hi, I am looking for leathers to suit the larger lady, but am finding it hard. Anybody recommend anywhere? I am sick of looking on ebay! :hmmm:
Check out StoneLake Leatherworks. They make nice leather bib overalls up to size 60 waist and 36 inseam. Order them 2 sizes larger than your current waist and one size longer (they are meant to be worn over your street clothes). They also make jackets.

I've owned a set of the bib overalls for a couple of years. Very much worth the money.

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
swarfmonster said:
Your username is the only other place I've ever seen the word "swarf" used except by a British gunsmith friend of mine and those of us who picked it up from him.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm English and I suppose it's an English word. It's actually my husband's user name, and he's into working on his lathe and stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts