V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
laconia

Myself and 3 others will be heading up that way from Indiana. We plan on arriving on 6-11. We have rooms at the Red Roof Inn at Loudon, NH. Last I checked they still had some rooms for early in the week. This is our first time up that way and we are really looking forward to it. We plan on stopping by Niagara Falls and then on over. Has anyone stayed in Loudon, NH before?? Anyone else staying there?? Maybe we can have a cold one and tell a few lies.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
I know myself and some friends will be driving/riding up. I will definitely be riding up since I will have the new bagger and I only live about 2-3 hours away.

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
Be sure to go to the hillclimb at Gunstock on Wednesday. The antique bike races are cool, so is the Mt. Washington bike day on Thursday. Follow the Mt. Washington rendesvous thread here.

YB

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
ray299 said:
Just got a space at Laconia, who else is goin??? Whats your favorite event to attend?
The ride to and from, and don't miss the Kangamangus Highway! Avoid Weirs Beach on the weekends. Takes too friggin long to get in and out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The think LBH is "ok". I will be going this year, but am going to meet a friend who has never been. I personally prefer the Rendezvous

·
Registered
103 Posts
ray299 said:
Just got a space at Laconia, who else is goin??? Whats your favorite event to attend?
I and a few friends will be making a day trip to Gunstock for the hill climb on wednesday. Don't forget to pick up your HOG pin.

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
bike security

So anybody have any info and a possible phone for motels providing motorcycle security! I'm heading but would like to make it more then just a day trip this time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts