V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
south of heaven
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am looking to go to Laconia in 2006. I was wondering which part of the week to go to (can't the whole week because I won't have much vacation time left after Daytona). Would you recommend the beginning or the week (Sat - Wed) of end of the week (Wed - Sun)? Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Depends on what you want to do. The Harley Demo Days were at the end of the week last year. There's a ride up Mt. Washington for m/c only. Get a schedule to see what's when. The smart answer to your question is "when it's not raining." :))

·
south of heaven
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, I originally got a room for the earlier part of the week but after reviewing the 2005 schedule in more detail, I decided to go for the latter part of the week. Found some rooms in Concord for a reasonable price (compared to anything in Laconia). Thanks again, hope to see some people from here up there!

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
The weather is pretty unpredictable. Last year it was nice far a couple of days and rained like hell for the rest of the time. It could be 50 or 90 too. I always tried to take a couple of days off to go the last few years I took a whole week with both weekends at least there is a shot of it that way. Unless you dont mind 50 and rain and fog then go anytime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts