V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any info on where to stay . looking to get a cabin for bike week. hope to find places that some one else has been to and avoid those that are know to be bad.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Most people always stay at the same place they have been staying. So the farther you go away from Laconia the better chances of getting what you want. I know people that stay up to 60 miles away, it depends on what you are going fer. Are you going on rides every day? Are you going to hang down near the stripe at the bars for the week? I only go to the strip wit my buds to see some of the owners we know and pick up some crap. There are tons of people who go, so there are things to do and places to go all over the place. The cabins that I priced are anywhere from 700 for a single to 1500 on a lake, and thats fer 5 days. Most places will only rent fer the hole week. Make yer calls early.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I hope the weather is better this year than it was last year...it rained quite a bit so I didn't attend. :(
I don't mind riding in the rain but the clam is pretty nervous about it.

If I go up there it will nly be for the day, but I don't want to miss it this year. :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Good Luck!!! It's getting so packed that you really do need to be about 60-70 miles outside laconia to get a place.....Once you find a place, don't give it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts