V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone suggest an easy and cheap way to keep spokes from going rusty and black.i have spent three days after removing the wheels scrubbing and polishing the absolute crap out of them,only to find a week later starting to rust up again.(cant afford chrome spokes)
regards Greg
:huh:

·
I'm Paid Up...
1,732 Posts
Well, sounds like you just took off the plating on those spokes, so now they'll get dirtier quicker. All you need to do is start saving some money for polished STAINLESS spokes. Anything else will rust/corrode.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Buchanan's Stainlees Steel Polished Spokes and Nipples. Just got mine back they look sharp.
Sparky88

·
Doing time, behind bars!
1,480 Posts
Easy, but never cheap..............

haynzie said:
can anyone suggest an easy and cheap way to keep spokes from going rusty and black.i have spent three days after removing the wheels scrubbing and polishing the absolute crap out of them,only to find a week later starting to rust up again.(cant afford chrome spokes)
regards Greg
:huh:
............................as a mechanic friend of mine always told his customers, there's nothing that money can't fix :blink:

Try not to use Harley and cheap in the same sentence; here is the link so you can see how much you need to save up

Buchanan Spokes

:) :) :) :) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts