V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting beach bars on to replace the stock bars on an 04 Road King Classic. Also chrome controls and braided lines (about 2 inch over) and am running the lines in the bars, my question is how much labor should I expect from the stealer. When I ask them this question they say "time and material." Got the material costs already, but I would like to know what to expect on the labor side from someone who had this done. what is reasonable to expect?

Thanks in advance

·
FNG
320 Posts
shagnasty said:
I am getting beach bars on to replace the stock bars on an 04 Road King Classic. Also chrome controls and braided lines (about 2 inch over) and am running the lines in the bars, my question is how much labor should I expect from the stealer. When I ask them this question they say "time and material." Got the material costs already, but I would like to know what to expect on the labor side from someone who had this done. what is reasonable to expect?

Thanks in advance
I hope your quote is better than the one i got. 1300 to install 16" apes run internal wires and install braded lines.... thats time and material....

d.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
I would think if they charge anyomore than4-5 hours, i would run.........The biggest PITA is if you have the stock exhaust crossover. They make charge an extra hour to R+R that. I have done a bunch of different kinds on road kings and it usually takes me 3 1/2 to do it. Including manually bleeding the brakes..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts