V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys im 42 years young on my third harley and my second marrige went 18 years beween them.first one ended in 1987 . had bikes all my life but got my frist real bike in 2001 a 1996fatboy and met the woman im going to be with the rest of my life in 2002 had a 03 electra glide sold it and now we got a 2006 street glide black cherry spoke wheels rinehart pipes and a lot of chrome .just wanted to tell a little about my self. v-twin forum is a great place for learing about harleys most of you guys are great with info
thanks
harleyjsb

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
harleyjsb said:
that is the old stuff now it ky warming jelly don't you know anything?

I'm a bit concerned about that stuff... I guess if you're using it by yourself, it would be fine, but do you need a temperature increase when you're, you know, doing the horizontal mambo?

Perhaps some research is in order! :wootdnc:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
sorry... was watching some TV

now now, I don't ride that bus....

and please don't take me seriously, I was just giving you a little welcome ribbing.

what does KY stand for anyway? (the jelly, not Kentucky)

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
welcome to the fine and fabulous VTF.

Usually people wait a while before they start to bust your chops.

Consider yourself advanced.

Glad to meet you and hope to see you on the boards.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the forum. you might want to spell out the state your reside in for future postings. plenty of informative people here, Im just not one of them but they're here just look around.

good luck and ride safe.

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
:welcome: to the forums. Don't let someone bustin your chops a bit be bothersum. Throw some good punches back in the forums. :boxin:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
hi guys it's kentucky and i can take any thing some of you want to dish out so don't get your feelings hurt.when i bust your chops.i love being a smart ass.thanks for the welcome i like this site and will be on here often you all have a lot of good info
harleyjsb
p.s. to claydbal i always heard knob yankers was what you alabama boys had to do while your younger sisters were at school.

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
harleyjsb said:
hi guys it's kentucky and i can take any thing some of you want to dish out so don't get your feelings hurt.when i bust your chops.i love being a smart ass.thanks for the welcome i like this site and will be on here often you all have a lot of good info
harleyjsb
p.s. to claydbal i always heard knob yankers was what you alabama boys had to do while your younger sisters were at school.

not just the younger ones!
BTW-----------------------------welcome!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

·
doof member
719 Posts
You know what they call a girl from Kentucky who runs away from home?

VIRGIN!!!!!:yikes: :hystria:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts