V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing the Kuryakyn Deluxe Cast Chrome Inner Primary Cover: Part # 8294 and Cylinder Base Cover for Twin Cam: Part # 8137. I have to say without a doubt they are the nicest looking additions I've ever made. The quality of the Kuryakyn stuff is great, and the installation was a breeze.

Both pieces ran me $175.00 Including tax.

Highly recommended!

I'm thinking next about the Scorpions for the Twin Cam

"Scorpion spark plug and head bolt covers" or the HD Headbolt Bridge Spark PLug Covers: Part #43858-00 - I'll let you know what I deside.

Just my 2 cents worth

Rob

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shooter said:
I have had more than one friend have trouble with spark plug "surrounds" causing the plugs to short out and cause the bike to run rough.

shooter
Really... On both versions? Thats a bummer... And I was so looking forward to the HD Covers, they look so cool.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Kuryakyn, of the best quality for the price!!!!!!! Have used their items on 6 different scoots, no problems to date.
P.S. Use care with any of the plug covers offered, they will cause you grief sooner or later. Oh sure you can take them off but, you are still stuck with the $40.00+ investment. My 2 cents

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm, might want to consider taking them off my Christmas List. I was also looking at their front frame collars. Between the gas tank and the bat wing. Dress up the black, and hide the wires and welded frame.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts