V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Just my opinion, but the picture of it is ugly to me. I have the Harley Speedo/Tach combo and it looks a lot better. It is not digital, but the look fits a HD more with the analog style gauges.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Friggin UGLY if you ask me.

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
I don't remember him asking anyone what they thought about the looks.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
miles to go said:
I don't remember him asking anyone what they thought about the looks.
oh yes he did!

Does it look good on the bike?
IMHO, it looks like ass... and it's probably a turd, like the rest of their electronics. Sort of looks like it would fit pretty well on a Yamaha.

·
Ironbutt
7,412 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
oh yes he did!
He asked if it looks good on the bike - not if the product looks good. Obviously he likes the way the product looks or he wouldn't be asking about it....geez.

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
ok, it looks like ass on a bike. :D
:roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
IMHO the Dakota Digital is much better looking, much better supported and has been doing it soooo much longer! I have Dakota and love them!

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Greglal said:
I think my custom speedo is the coolest. I actually don't have it completed yet. Just the artwork so far, next I need to check it against a template and then have it backprinted on heavy mylar.

Very Nice! The problem with OEM Harley guages is moisture!

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Greglal said:
I think my custom speedo is the coolest. I actually don't have it completed yet. Just the artwork so far, next I need to check it against a template and then have it backprinted on heavy mylar.

It is cool (very nice) except for the R in RPM being covered up. That should be visible.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
excellent work on the gauge face!!

I have a guy who makes custom faces if you need any help with the material or process to use.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Greglal said:

I wanted a speedo that told me what gear i was in but the kuryakyn did not fit the look of my heritage classic.

the girl speedo is really cool. more than cool. I LOVE IT.:clap:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts