V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the Kuryakyn e-z shift levers on an Ultra Classic? Kuryakyn states that they are longer than stock and give you more room on the floorboard. I like the looks of them but wanted to make sure they would fit ok. Doesn't look like there is much room between the front of the stock levers and the lowers but it would be nice to have more room on the floorboard. if anyone has installed them, I would like their opinion on whether or not they like them after using them.

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Buddy of mine has the extended reach shifter for the heel only. Not too much room for the toe, like you say. he likes it fine. Pleanty of room on the floorboard.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
EZ Shift a Go

:thumbsup:

I installed the EZ shift lever (I removed the heel shifter) and the EZ brake lever on my '05 Ultra and I am very satisfied with both. I wanted more room on each floorboard and a more natural reach. Changing the levers accomplished both. I also changed out the floorboards to Kuryakyn ISO boards (passenger also) so I have plenty of room to move my feet around on long rides.

The only negative with the EZ shift lever is that, if you have adjustable lowers, when the vent in in the open postion you have less room and your toe may touch the vent mechanism when you shift. You just have to get use to where to position your foot.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
warp said:
Has anyone installed the Kuryakyn e-z shift levers on an Ultra Classic? Kuryakyn states that they are longer than stock and give you more room on the floorboard. I like the looks of them but wanted to make sure they would fit ok. Doesn't look like there is much room between the front of the stock levers and the lowers but it would be nice to have more room on the floorboard. if anyone has installed them, I would like their opinion on whether or not they like them after using them.
Send me your e-mail address and I will send you several pictures of mine. I have a 2004 Ultra and I love the E-Z set up.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts