V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kuryakyn Website Advertisement

Our Panacea™ Taillight System set new standards in L.E.D. lighting for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Simple plug-in installation makes the Panacea™ an extremely user-friendly upgrade to virtually all late-model Harleys. If you install both the taillight and turn signal inserts, you'll have over 300 bright L.E.D.'s working for you as a two-color, multi-function system.

Important Information about Panacea Taillights
1. All wiring for trailer lights must be spliced into the wiring harness ahead of the Panacea control module.
2. If the rear of the motorcycle is equipped with any incandescent lights that were not original equipment, such lights must be spliced into the wiring harness ahead of the Panacea control module. Police models are often equipped with additional lights not found on their civilian counterparts. Be aware that these lights must be rewired, removed, or converted to L.E.D. prior to installing a Panacea system.

Squareback Application Fits '02-'06 FXST (ex. Deuce), '91-'06 FLSTC/N (ex. '05-'06 FLSTN), '02-'06 FLSTF, '91-'06 Dresser/Road King, '01 FXDX/T, '02-'06 Dyna (ex. FXDWG), '02-'06 FXDWG, and '02-'06 XL

Installation Instructions

Actual Photos of item in hand

This taillight was purchased brand new from Kuryakyn right before I parked it for this winters overhaul. This taillight has barely 1 hours use on it. At the beggining of her slumber for the winter, I purchased this tailight as part of her winter makeover. I since then decided to change the entire look of my rear end. Different custom fender. Ultimately.. I can cut the hole needed to make this taillight fit my new fender but I have another setup in mind. The pictures included do it no justice. This taillight is brand new. Included is all the wiring that is described in the "Installation Instructions" link above. I'm not sure if you know how this light looks but it is awesome. You can (if desired) eliminate your side markers. This taillight will illuminate a yellow arrow in the direction of your choice. I have all the wiring and modules required to fit the Road King. Good luck! The person to purchase this taillight will be a happy person. I promise. If you purchase this light and decide 2 days before reciept, that it is not to your liking.. I will refund your money. Included is the chrome housing wich comes originaly with the Road King fender. I have no use for it anymore.

Retail is 159.99 at this time. At the time of purchase I paid close to 180.00. I would like to get "100.00 (obo)" for this taillight. If someone takes it for the asking price.. I will pay for shipping. Thanks and good luck.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the vote RoadKingCurley. I love this taillight too. If I wasn't changing the rear fender, I wouldnt sell the light. I'd gladly keep it. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
Can it be hooked up for just the brakelight option - no signals? Do you take PayPal?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got your pm.. I'll answer you here so that others can see the answer as well. Yes, they can be wired for just run/brake. No signals. I do accept paypal. :D Thanks for inquiring.

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I'll give you the $100 for it. As soon as I get your info, I'll send the payment.
Thank you,
Chuck

·
Registered
304 Posts
Really??

SiLlY said:
I since then decided to change the entire look of my rear end.

Is this possible with out medical intervention:D

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TX_Outlaw, ill pm you my paypal associated email address. Thank you!

amidaeus, Im seeing a shrink now about this affliction. lol :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts