1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7926 // $169.95 _ORDER NOW
Adjustable Passenger Pegs (pr)
Fits '93-'04 Dressers and Road Kings.

anyone using these passenger foot pegs on there bike, are they worth the cash for your passenger (wife) what kinda feedback have you got from your passenger? thanks

_

·
Registered
55 Posts
don't have them but have been considering them for the same reason. i did talk to one guy that had them and he says his passenger loves them...

·
Lookin' for '09 FLHRC
84 Posts

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
Everybody I ride with has them, but my wife is kinda long legged and didn't want them. The other guys all swear by them.

·
Terrorists suck!
647 Posts
1potter1 said:
7926 // $169.95 _ORDER NOW
Adjustable Passenger Pegs (pr)
Fits '93-'04 Dressers and Road Kings.

anyone using these passenger foot pegs on there bike, are they worth the cash for your passenger (wife) what kinda feedback have you got from your passenger? thanks

_
My wife is 5'2 and really likes them. I could probably take the floorboards off since she always uses the adjustable pegs. I also got mine off Ebay from Eastern Performance. I also think they look good up or down, just more chrome to oogle. LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
Keep her happy!!

My wife and I have them on our Road Glide. When we do the long trips she will use them just for a change of position. My take is, it's there if she needs them.
If Mama'a not happy, nobody's happy. :thumbsup:

Crabman

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
1potter1 said:
.......anyone using these passenger foot pegs on there bike, are they worth the cash for your passenger (wife) what kinda feedback have you got from your passenger? thanks

_
I have the Kuryakyn version on my bagger and PegRizers on my Dyna. My x-girlfriend really liked 'em both. Can't speak for the new girlfriend because I haven't found one yet. LoL!!

o~\o

·
0043--Licensed to Doof!
4,369 Posts
Another thumbs up for the adjustables. My back warmer ain't happy, no body is happy!!!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
There are 4 positions but the rear 2 are so close to the bags that they can not be used for anything other than keeping the pegs stowed out of the way. So looking from the right side of the bike you will have
Position 1 @ 9 o'clock
Position 2 @ 11 o'clock
Position 3 @ 1 o'clock
Position 4 @ 2 o'clock

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
So do they bolt on with the passenger floorboards or must you take off the floorboards??? My O/L is barely 5' so these just might shut her up.

·
Terrorists suck!
647 Posts
ShakyJake said:
So do they bolt on with the passenger floorboards or must you take off the floorboards??? My O/L is barely 5' so these just might shut her up.
You leave the floor boards on.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
My Wife Loves Them

I put on the pegs and left the floor boards on. My wife uses both the floor boards and pegs to get different positions. She is only 5' and would be very unhappy which would make my life miserable. They are worth their money. The only thing is you can't stand on them or you could possible break the adjusting pin.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
UltraRick said:
My wife is 5'2 and really likes them. I could probably take the floorboards off since she always uses the adjustable pegs. I also got mine off Ebay from Eastern Performance. I also think they look good up or down, just more chrome to oogle. LOL
UH, Rick... They mount to the floorboard bracket so removal of the floorboards isn't an option. Also, you CANNOT Mount the bike with just the pegs, the retractable pin connot take the weight! The pin will break on the end where it slides into the different holes, This is clearly stated in the instructions and is true, I found out the hard way!

They are great BTW, my OL is 4'11" and really had a rough time without em, she can barely reach the floorboards and the crashbars would dig into the backs of her legs. She uses the pegs all the time, never the floorboards(except to mount up):yes:

·
Registered
255 Posts
adj pegs

They rock woman used to complain about guards digging in now she is all smiles all the miles look to my link are some pics in there. on the white pearl 05 sold black one :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I looking for a pair myself, my lady says she thinks they should be the cat's meow. I have Rhinehart exhaust so I evidently need the extender for the left side.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts