V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about putting one on my low rider. Any comments about visibilty of turn signals, i.e. can other traffic see them?

·
semi-retired
1,844 Posts
ok

coaster 501 said:
Thinking about putting one on my low rider. Any comments about visibilty of turn signals, i.e. can other traffic see them?
the brake lights are good but thetailights are'nt that bright. i just bought a whelen red tir-3 (police type grill light) which i will fit into the rear of my seat when i get it re covered.super bright, about 65 bucks.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I put the entire kit on my '97 Softail. Good quality, easy installation---BRIGHT LIGHTS. I'm satisfied.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yeah man.. I just sold a set. And i'm buying another set but not Panacea. Im buying a custom set this time. These lights are awesome. No problem with visability at all. I have nothing bad at all to say about kuryakyns led tail lights. You wont regret it!

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
I just bought the led tail lights made by Heavycycles for both my bikes.As far as brightness they blow everyone elses away!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool i just wanted to relocate my rear turn signals ,but didn<t find anything i liked I need too have bags to go long distance :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,855 Posts
FatBobRob said:
...but the tailights aren't that bright.
That was my experience too. Also, the system is unreliable on "older" bikes like my '93, according to their support guy. The tail light would go to full-time brake light, and only a new control module would fix it. I went through that cycle three times.

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts