V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
What're we talking about?
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all and thanks for any and all the help I know somebody out there is going to give me in the future. You can rest assured I'll be asking. Been riding for quite a while now. Took about a five year break when my son was born. But I'm back in the saddle again. This time around I'm going to be doing my own wrenching. Got me a 2002 HD Fatboy. Put me on a Power Commander, K&N air filter, some Pythons, and a new seat. Wu Hu!! Love to ride. Be seeing ya! ;)

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the internationally renowned VTF

Nice bike you got Mister.

This is the place to be for people with the big-V

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Post up often and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Nothing like a Fatty to get the ole' H-D oil a flowin'.

Welcome to the forum. Have fun. This is a great place!

Ride safe!

Ray

·
Just Sayin'
2,563 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. Glad to hear your back in the saddle. Post up when you can and enjoy. Lots of good info on here.

·
What're we talking about?
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Warm welcome...

:thanks: Thanks all for the warm welcome. Actually I do need a little favor if I may ask.
I did place a tech question over in the Technical Discussion Forum. It concerns a DTC I've encounterd. I could really use some input with it if you fellows dont mind. Thanks again!:beer4u:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hola

What's up everyone-:coffee:
I stumbled onto this site today, and it has to be one of the coolest ive seen on the web. alot of places are soley HD , *** or Brit, but this has a nice flavor to it.
Like alot of riders i started on sportsters, but now I own an '84 FXRS Low Glide, since '99. pretty much stock engine, w/ drag bars, S&S carb, Big Cam, and Fat Bob sheet metal. She's got a glitch in the tranny at the moment that im diggin in to to fix. So, I haven't riden in a while. :thumbsdn: But that has given me time to get alot of the cosmetic work done that i've wanted to do. I'm in the process of Black'ning everything out. I hate chrome, so everything is either wrinkle, flat, or hammered black. or will be. I'll get some pics up. Before/After. If i can find a digital camera.
Wanna give a shout out to all the Hoosier riders couped up for the winter. I know the feel'n- Von, Lafayette.
Thats 'bout it.
Keep it between the lines.
~Shvlution

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
Shevada said:
Hello all and thanks for any and all the help I know somebody out there is going to give me in the future. You can rest assured I'll be asking. Been riding for quite a while now. Took about a five year break when my son was born. But I'm back in the saddle again. This time around I'm going to be doing my own wrenching. Got me a 2002 HD Fatboy. Put me on a Power Commander, K&N air filter, some Pythons, and a new seat. Wu Hu!! Love to ride. Be seeing ya! ;)
Hmmm...I nevr seem to know enough to stay out of trouble...WELCOME & ENJOY!!!

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Shevada said:
Welcome to to the group. Hang on, its a fun ride!

·
I was 43, 15 years ago!!
354 Posts
hoosierhog88 said:
Nothing like a Fatty to get the ole' H-D oil a flowin'.
Ray
:beer: a beer is pretty good too! :)

BTW Welacome.... to the new guy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts