V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have Klock Werks ergo back bars on their ride? We're thinking of putting some on my wife's ultra classic and I'd like to hear some feed back before pulling the trigger on a set. Thanks for any reply's.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
36 Posts
got em on mine,had em all last year.really comfortable,had to re-rout clutch cable under radio.puts grips at top of speakers any taller at all would have to have new cables.im 6 foot arms have bit of bend just right.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I bought that bar for my SG but did not like them they did not sweep back they where almost straight. They did not contour with the fairing. I ended up sending them back and got Flanders instead. Each to his own though. I think they would look great on a Road King or something with out a fairing.

·
Premium Member
1,310 Posts
I bought that bar for my SG but did not like them they did not sweep back they where almost straight. They did not contour with the fairing. I ended up sending them back and got Flanders instead. Each to his own though. I think they would look great on a Road King or something with out a fairing.
Same here. Didn't like the grip not angling back plus way to close to the fairing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts