V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new custom paint job for sale. The sheet metal came off of a 2002 FXDL, and the paint job is awesome. I'll have pics in the morning to send. The paint job is a Marbled Candy Apple Red base with some really killer firey looking flames. The finish is perfect, like glass and you can't feel the graphics at all. This job is the best quality, top and bottom - it is just awesome. This has never been installed, and has only been completely finished in the past week.
The story is that this was a customer job, and supposed to be my Christmas Money Job! The customer wrecked his bike Sunday and doesn't want it now - so I'm stuck. I will sell this job for $1500 if someone wants to make a deal before Monday so Santa Claus can get his cut in time. If it makes it past Christmas, it goes on my website for $2200 plus an exchange of sheet metal. The $1500 is for the sheet metal and the paint, but I have to do this in time to Christmas shop! This is no ametuear job either, the flames are very cool and unique, they criss cross and are shadowed to look 3D, the edges are clean and crisp, the whole job is extremely clean from the brackets to even the bottom of the tank. The base is marbled House of Kolor Candy Apple Red - the flames started with an orange base, then Candy Brandywine highlights, yellow airbushed in a firey manner, then Candy Gold shadows to make it look deep.

First one with $1500 can have it - call me instead of emailing me - 636-376-4917 - that's my home number. I'll meet you within a couple hours of St. Louis or mail them the same day we make the deal. I have a ton of references, from a number of local Harley dealers to customers all over the country - so you can be assured your getting your money's worth without worry. My local Harley may even facilitate the deal if your copncerned. I do have a website, although it lacks attention - www.paintedhog.com.

I appreciate you letting me post this on your forum , I've thrown this up on a couple forums tonight - it just came down to a Christmas Money Crunch and with 3 little ones I'm getting nervous.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANK YOU

Thank you guys and gals for letting me sell my paint job here. The paintwork is headed to New Mexico, Santa will get his cut in time and all ends well. Thanks again.
Jeff Briggs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts