V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2 1/2 inch Khrome Werks HP+ slip-ons for a Dyna retail for about $175, plus shipping. I have seen posts that indicated they can be bought for about $150, but I can not find them.
Does anyone know where to order them at a discount?
I plan to get a pair for a 2001 Lowrider, even though I have not heard them. I like a fairly loud sound, but not quite as loud as the Python III's. If anyone has a set of Khrome Werks on a Dyna, please let me know how you like them, and if they are loud enough.

Thanks in advance,
Larry

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
zanotti's...I got a set for around $150 for my 05 fxdi. I just put them on my bike this winter, problem is, it's still a little to cold to get a good feel for how loud they are. I started the bike up in the garage, and it had PLEANTY of rumble to them, but that's not the same as riding with them. They are defintately louder and deeper sounding. From what I can tell, they are louder than SE II but not as loud as Cycle Shacks.

·
Banned
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cdouthitt said:
zanotti's...I got a set for around $150 for my 05 fxdi. I just put them on my bike this winter, problem is, it's still a little to cold to get a good feel for how loud they are. I started the bike up in the garage, and it had PLEANTY of rumble to them, but that's not the same as riding with them. They are defintately louder and deeper sounding. From what I can tell, they are louder than SE II but not as loud as Cycle Shacks.
Thanks,
That is what I was looking for - a good price for good slip-ons from what I have read. I am going to order a pair.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts