V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Thats why I don't ride in formation and have convinced my son to not tailgate me. Two cars don't drive that close together.

I can't even fart without him thinking my motor is running rich.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Wow, bad day at the office.

God bless the boys in blue :USA:

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Thats why I don't ride in formation and have convinced my son to not tailgate me. Two cars don't drive that close together.

I can't even fart without him thinking my motor is running rich.
Man, a lot of riders tail gate cars. I see it all the time or they don't pass and stay in the blind spot to long.

·
Registered
11,729 Posts
Man, a lot of riders tail gate cars. I see it all the time or they don't pass and stay in the blind spot to long.
I have seen it too. Just today a rider was on the man's left tail light. WTF are people thinking? I once witnessed a rider hit the bumper of a Cadillac and his body crashed through the back and front glass of the car. The sight made one want to puke.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I may sound crass, but I didn't see any injuries that would require an ambulance. The initial one with the bikes hitting each other, all of them should have jumped up and continued on!

The human sparkler might have needed some care due to road rash, but not an ambulance.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
I may sound crass, but I didn't see any injuries that would require an ambulance. The initial one with the bikes hitting each other, all of them should have jumped up and continued on!

The human sparkler might have needed some care due to road rash, but not an ambulance.
I agree. But it's a liability/lawyer thing. Municipality CYA thang...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts