V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of these and are they worth the high price for these? I am also between should I go with a one or two bike trailer?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had a two place one for years...till my Chopper got to be too long to fit on it. I loved it....folded it up and stuck it in the corner. I took it all over the country. It's self balancing so you can use the two place with only one bike and not worry about it tipping. I'd get the two place again, I used to get razzed about trailering my bike here and there, but I know two guys who wouldn't of made to Sturgis if I didn't have it. (One had food poisoning on the side of the road, took him and his bike to the hospital and the second guy blew a head gasket half way to Sturgis and he paid for the rest of my gas there and split the drive.)

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
Well, don't have any stories like BigChris but can tell you that if you're going to pick up a Kendon get the two up. And my friends have used it more than I have.

I've had one of the older (heavier) ones for about 4 years now and it tows like a dream. Can't even tell it's back there. And like Chris said, stands up and sits in the corner like a good trailer. I will tell you I can't haul two baggers on mine unless I turn one of 'em backwards (and have to remove he windshield). But when I moved back home to Texas from Chicago I towed my LowRider and Bagger with no problem (both facing forward). When I bought mine I was going to buy a single but am glad I bought the double.

o~\o

·
Registered
838 Posts
Spend the extra money on the two place or you will regret it. Also, I would recommend buying from an authorized dealer. There are some chinese knock offs out there that are of very poor quality. I bought mine from a local HD dealer. The welds and materials are top notch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts