V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there lads,
while its not really a cruiser,i thought i would tell you a little about this overlooked little bike.I wanted something fairly light for touring Europe on my own,im just back from a 4500 mile trip and i cant praise the 'w' enough.Its gutsy ,looks fine with hard luggage,comfortable and ecenomical.The bevel driven overhead cam engine is a jem.If you want a second bike thats fairly cheap,out of the ordinary,and that dosent give you nightmares if you have to leave it parked on the street overnight,look no furthur.

Mark............County Down.

·
Registered
695 Posts
A friend of mine has this bike, he likes it a lot. I've never owned one but I have ridden it. It's a good bike.
Sorry this is so short I just got called, I'll get back with you later.
Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello cox9000,hope you lads dont mind me lurking around these parts.I havent actually got a Harley at the moment,but im thinking of getting one fairly soon.I love the Road King 'thing'but my buget wouldnt quite strech to a new one,perhaps a late evo model?but i could get a new FXDX for the same money.....what do you guys reckon,is it worth not getting the exact model you like,just to get the Twin Cam motor?

Mark.....County Down(Ireland)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hello to you also scrubby64,
Everybody is welcome here and that's why it's such a good place to hang out. You're just like me -- I don't have or own a Harley. I have a wide glide on order. I've been ridin' metric bikes for many years and at the same time I've been trying to save for all those years so I could buy the Harley I wanted. To me (my opinion) it's worth the wait to save and buy the bike you really want. This Harley I have on order will be the first new bike I've ever bought.
Take care and we'll talk at you later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts