V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://riderfriendlycontest.ca/index.php

Please vote for KASLO!
I've been there numerous times over the years. Used to go there quading and dirt biking.......lately, on the Harleys.

Kaslo has been running neck and neck with mosquito infested Two Hills......but, now is just trailing. There's only two or three days left to vote.
Thanks in advance!

Oh ya...quick and easy registration...and you only get ONE e-mail!

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'm glad you posted this...but I had to make a change...lol.
I go up to Moncton, New Brunswick every year to go to the Atlanticade bike rally in late June every year.
Great rally run by Dale Hicks and hard working crew. The rally folks, the community and rally headquarters hotel all do a great job at making folks feel welcome and have a good time, every year.
So my vote went to...lol.
Ride safe.

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
you need one both ways. don't lose it.

·
hippie
5,106 Posts
Hey Rod...what's the deal on a passport if any to go up yonder?
you don't need one to go sett,,,, but,,,, believe me when i say,,,, you NEED one to get back home!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhh ya,,, remind me to tell ya a good story when we got time.... it's still fresh in my mind believe me...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
you don't need one to go sett,,,, but,,,, believe me when i say,,,, you NEED one to get back home!!!!!!!! ohhhhhhh ya,,, remind me to tell ya a good story when we got time.... it's still fresh in my mind believe me...
Sounds like someone got the latex glove welcome home greeting

·
Registered
710 Posts
You do need a passport or that new passport card they have. The card is cheaper but you can only go by ground travel with the card, so no plane flights. The passport is good for ten years, so thats the route i go...need it for ireland anyway. Its easy to do at the post office.
You should come up, we have a great time.
I usually break the ride up into two three hundred mile days...easy...all good road also.
The host hotel is a good deal and includes free secure parking.
For the rally, you dont have to pay to go, but if you register and pay a few bucks (everything is discounted due to the strong dollar...)you get a nice package of stuff including t shirts, etc.. its worth it. The organize great rides also.
Funny one, two years ago we were on a group ride (they limit them to 25 bikes...nice) and a deer came running out of the woods directly towards the group, bad timing, she was going full speed, saw the bikes and attempted to stop and went down on her belly, legs spayed sliding towards the group but stopped in time and turned and ran back into the woods...safe but scared big time. Nobody got hurt but we got a scare also...we thought she was coming thru...she only stoppedva couple feet from the group.
Check out the atlanticade web site.

·
Registered
17,482 Posts
remind me to tell ya a good story when we got time.... it's still fresh in my mind believe me...
They did a full cavity search and you enjoyed it way too much?:sofa:

·
Registered
3 Posts
They say there is some sort of certificate you can use to cross from Canada to washington of you passport has already expired. Does anyone know how to go about getting one?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I'm glad you posted this...but I had to make a change...lol.
I go up to Moncton, New Brunswick every year to go to the Atlanticade bike rally in late June every year.
Great rally run by Dale Hicks and hard working crew. The rally folks, the community and rally headquarters hotel all do a great job at making folks feel welcome and have a good time, every year.
So my vote went to...lol.
Ride safe.
None of my biz' but this ain't cool from where I'm sittin'.
Why don't you start another thread instead?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts