V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

As stupid as this sounds, I really dont want to lose the football cover, I kinda like it. My main question is:

Has anybody just added the K&N filter to the stock airbox, got some pipes ( I want just the Screamin' Eagle slip ons ), & got the harley map ?? How did it run ?? What i'm lookin' for is pro's & cons. Is the performance much different between a stage 1 & a K&N " drop in " filter ?? Any help you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated...

Thanx
Chap

·
XLIII
10,078 Posts
chapds said:
Hey guys...

As stupid as this sounds, I really dont want to lose the football cover, I kinda like it. My main question is:

Has anybody just added the K&N filter to the stock airbox, got some pipes ( I want just the Screamin' Eagle slip ons ), & got the harley map ?? How did it run ?? What i'm lookin' for is pro's & cons. Is the performance much different between a stage 1 & a K&N " drop in " filter ?? Any help you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated...

Thanx
Chap
Can't help w/ your question, but I can tell you that you use the football cover even w/ the SE Stage I kit...

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
chapds said:
Hey guys...

Thanx
Chap
the harley map will still run lean.
JamieWG has some posts here that sum it up......search

·
Registered
61 Posts
claydbal said:
the harley map will still run lean.
JamieWG has some posts here that sum it up......search
mine runs real well with the se11 pipes se aircleaner and the remap.i got soot in the pipes so i dont believe its running lean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts